Consultations and Supervision
Kelli has consulted with schools, day care centers, residential facilities, agencies and therapists in her areas of expertise. She is frequently consulted on highly challenging situations, such as cases involving incest, youth with problematic sexual behaviors, youth with disruptive/aggressive behaviors, abusive family systems, and bullying.
Clinical Supervision / Case Consultations
Kelli creates a safe context that fosters clinical and personal growth. She offers innovative treatment strategies and expands clinicians’ competencies and self-awareness. She encourages therapist’s self care and addresses counter-transference. She facilitates engaging and participatory case consultations. She will educate therapists on the current evidence based practices and provide training resources.
Kelli has provided individual and group supervision for clinicians wishing to strengthen their clinical skills, think systemically and collaboratively, and expand their creative and effective interventions.
As a mental health consultant for schools, Kelli:
- Conducts comprehensive School Based Mental Health Assessments for school districts with detailed, realistic recommendations for improvement.
- Strengthens school based mental health through inspiring and applicable trainings and consultations with staff (teachers, teaching assistants and behavioral support assistants).
- Ignites creative and effective problem solving.
- Accelerates clinical competencies of school counselors, psychologists and social workers through case consultations and clinical supervision.
- Equips students with a creative, concrete toolbox that includes executive functioning skills, cognitive flexibility, decreasing impulsivity, recognizing and regulating emotions, social skills, problem solving skills, communication skills and coping skills for symptoms of trauma, depression and anxiety.
- Effective, operational coaching to school faculty regarding students with social, emotional or behavioral challenges.