Clinical & School Trainings
For many years, Kelli has delivered powerful clinical trainings to therapists, schools, daycare centers, community organizations, and other health care professionals on a wide variety of topics. Participants often remark that Kelli’s training style is “entertaining and contagiously energetic,” and “offers applicable, real life examples and concrete instruments for implementation.” She “teaches you HOW to do it.” Customized to audience needs & timeframes.
- Transformative Insight Imagery® (T.I.I.)
- Organizing Change
- Compassion Fatigue
- Evaluating and Treating P.T.S.D.
- Effectively Responding to Challenging Students
- Skill Building for Success with Students
- Substance Use and Teens
- Healthy Sexuality
SCHOOLS & ORGANIZATIONS
- Children and Screens
- Building a Creative Toolbox for Children
- When Traumatized Children Come to School / Day Care
- Adult Survivors of Trauma
- Sexual Abuse / Incest
- Problematic Sexual Behaviors in Children and Teens
- Play Therapy
- Family Reunification After Abuse
- The Truth About Sexual Offenders
See additional, non clinical trainings in the Inspirational Speakings section.
What people are saying about Kelli:
Kelli is a “dynamic speaker”.
“Best presenter we’ve ever had!”
She’s “entertaining,” “energetic,” and “personable”.
Kelli provides “practical and helpful strategies.”
“Great ideas and “information I can apply immediately.”
“Left me with a wealth of knowledge and great tools.”
“Loved her! She held my attention all day!”